MEMORIAL CLEANING & RENOVATIONS
If you require your gravestone or headstone cleaning in Chester or in need of a renovation then our specialist team at Chester Headstones can clean your gravestone, headstone or memorial in Chester and bring it back to life. No matter what state your gravestone or headstone is in our Chester Stonemason will clean it up and restore it back to new no matter how old your memorial is.
Our BRAMM registered stonemason will come to the site and weigh up the situation first before we do any work and then give you a break down of work that needs to be carried out. Your headstone may need cleaning, relevelling, or might even need added inscriptions no matter what you require our experienced team will let you know exactly what you need overall. There are no hidden costs. We will break down exactly what it is you need doing and give you your quote. All of our headstone and gravestone cleaning in Chester as well as all renovations are done to the highest quality with full satisfaction guaranteed by Chester Headstones.
Please any questions regarding your headstone cleaning in Chester or gravestone cleaning in Chester give us a call or contact us below with your requirements we will get back to you the same working day. If you require a new headstone or memorial please take a look now at our superb range of headstones. If you have friends or family in the areas below who may require a headstone or want any cleaning and restoration works please point them in the right direction.
They will all be more than looked after by our company. Thanks for reading and if you don’t mind please feel free to click one of the social media buttons below and kindly share our posts. It all helps in getting our name out there even more. Headstone cleaning and gravestone cleaning specialists across Chester and surrounding areas.
ADDITIONIAL MEMORIAL INSCRIPTIONS
When requiring added inscriptions to your memorial you have come to the right place.
Here is a guide of the process from the moment you get in touch in with Chester Headstones
1) Email us or call us and briefly let us know the type of work you require whether its a new inscription to be added to an existing headstone/gravestone, plaque or memorial.
2) Let us know in which cemetery/churchyard the existing memorial is located in and provide us with a brief description of where the memorial is positioned within the cemetery.
If you have the plot and section number to hand that’s great but don’t worry if you have not got it on you we can usually find a headstone with just a an approximate idea of it’s location. If you have the name on the stone and possibly even a date to help us with location that would be helpful.
We can meet you at the site if you are stuck no problem at all! We are here at your full disposal soon as you contact us.
3) Chester Headstones will now visit the site premises and asses the work to be carried.
Once we have viewed the memorial we will contact you with details of the work that needs carrying out. You may also require some gravestone cleaning and restoration work which we can help with this too.
4) Our stonemason will contact you and give you your full quote breaking everything down for you so its easy to understand.
5) If the price meets with your approval just let us know and we will proceed to carry out the work required. In most cases we will require a deposit before work begins and the amount required will be outlined on the quotation. Once the deposit is paid we then seek permission from the churchyard/cemetery administrators for the work to be carried out and forward to them any applicable cemetery fee.
6) Soon after permission is granted work will commence within weeks.
7) If there are any questions you need to ask please give us a call or use the contact form below we will always get back the same working day.
We also offer bespoke memorials and bespoke artwork, please just ask!